Forms Library

USCIS Change of Address

U.S. law requires all non-U.S. citizens* to report their change of address within 10 days of moving.

*except A or G visa holders

Complete forms on this page using Adobe Acrobat Reader
(some forms will not work properly with Apple's

Student Forms

Scholar Forms

Extension Request for J-1 Exchange Visitor

Academic Department Forms

Former Students and Scholar Forms