Change of Address

embellishing graphic

Have you moved to a new residence?

U.S. law requires all non-U.S. citizens (except A or G visa holders) to report their change of address within 10 days of moving.

To change your address, you'll need to know your:
    • previous address
    • I-94, or "A" number
    • last date and place you entered the U.S.
    • visa expiration date
      (for F and J statuses, use the expiry of your I-20 or DS-2019)

International students must also update their address in MyRed. Your "local address" is your U.S. physical residence and your "permanent address" is your home country address.

Scholars should send their updated address to