Welcome To UNL! If you will be a new international student at UNL in Spring 2017 please click here to sign up for an immigration check in time.
ISSO provides immigration assistance to international students and scholars in the UNL community. We are here to:
- help international students and scholars maintain their immigration status and comply with U.S. employment regulations;
- assist UNL departments and colleges in their efforts to hire and retain international researchers and faculty; and
- serve as a liaison with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in matters related to international visitors studying and working at UNL
USCIS Change of Address
U.S. law requires all non-U.S. citizens* to report their change of address within 10 days of moving.
|Alexandra Jones||ISS Specialist|
|Stephen Mattos||ISS Specialist|
|Natalia Meyer||ISS Specialist|
|Stephanie Wright||Program Assistant|
|Alan Wilkins||Staff Assistant|
|Xiaoqian Ma||Graduate Assistant|
International Students and Scholars, contact our office when you are:
- Arriving at UNL for the first time (Important Arrival Information!)
- Planning to travel outside of the U.S. (Important Arrival Information!)
- Planning to take less than a full-time course load
(<12 credit hours for undergrad, <9 credit hours for graduate)
- Transferring to another school
- Moving from one degree program to another
- Applying for employment
- Nearing the end of your stay in the U.S.
- Approaching the expiration date on any of your immigration documents
ISS Specialists' Consulting Hours
no appointment necessary
Business hours 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.